Structural Renovation of a Chicago Historic Building's Porch. To learn more about this renovation process please click below.
• Removed defective slab
• Repaired masonry walls beneath slab
• Installed steel beams and decking for new slab
• Poured/finished steel reinforced concrete slab
• Removed defective bead-board and framing
• Installed new ceiling framing and bead-board.
What People Say
"Great Lakes Builders replaced structurally unsound brick foundation walls in our early 1900''s home. They completed the work on schedule and on budget. After the structural work was complete, Great Lakes Builders finished our basement. They were wonderful about helping us..."
Better Business Bureau